Sunday, January 20, 2008

Intro to blog

Hi to our family--I decided I would like to try a blog page for our family, so we could keep in touch and post pictures. I always miss you guys after the holidays, so thought maybe this would be a way we would keep up on what everybody else is doing. So hope it works. I am just learning about this blog thing, but I think we can all add to it and put pictures on it. So I will try.

Thanks to all who could come home for Christmas, it was really fun. Which is why now I am really missing Tyler and Janae because they couldn't be here. We are still pursuing the cruise idea, but only if everyone want to come, and it may just be too expensive to go at Christmas time. Either way, I was wondering if you could all come up for Dad's birthday this year--the big 60!! I thought I might have a big party here with a lot of his tax clients and friends from church. So think about that and let me know if that might work. Charlotte, hope you are feeling well--we are getting so excited. I have been working on a couple of baby quilts, and every time I go down and sew on them, I just get to excited I can hardly wait!!



So, if this blog works, let me know by posting something on it. Love, Mom

3 comments:

jenlewis said...

This is a great idea! Hopefully we can figure out how to get the pictures on it. It will be really fun!

keithnval said...

We love it too! Can't wait to hear from everyone. By the way, wedding is still on for August the 8th. We'll keep you posted of the plans soon. I hope this works for everyone, if not please let us know. Lots of Love

Susie Webb said...

I'm glad this worked--Keith and Val how great about the wedding. Sure it will work for us--maybe we'll have dad's birthday about that same time also. Just let us know what we can all do to help.

I'm still trying to figure out the picture thing. Were you able to read Jen's blog also? Love, Mom