Monday, January 21, 2008

What a great idea! It wouldn't let me leave a comment, though. It asks for a google account, which we don't have. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong.
Today is a holiday for me, but Ryan is at work in his new role as Lift Op. Supervisor! He has to go in really early, but will eventually go down to 4 days/week. I think he feels good about the promotion and I can tell that he simply loves it up there. He gets to snowboard more, for one thing!
We're all signed up for a birthing class at Providence in Hood River (where I'll have the baby). It's a 5 week class, starting on the 30th. My next dr. appt. is on Wednesday. I've come up with a whole list of questions this time! The more moms I talk to, the more questions I have! IToday I'll go visit a neighbor who had her baby there 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that she will have lots of info. for me. Our baby is sure a busy thing! Like clockwork: as soon as I lay down in bed and when I get in the car after work...sudden stillness and quiet. I can sometimes swear that I feel the movements from the outside, but it's so fleeting that Ryan hasn't caught one yet. Soon, I'm sure.
My correspondence was terrible this year--both in greetings and thank you's. So, thank you for the lovely gifts! I think we will have the best dressed baby around! I love my new scarf and gloves. My skin won't tolerate wool at all and hardly any material besides cotton, so it's perfect to be able to stay cuddly and warm!
I guess I better feed myself--this little one seems to be hungry! Love to you and Randy! ~Charlotte

No comments: